Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another update!

Julia Warren is getting married!!! I cannot believe that she will be getting married this weekend....I can still remember the days when we were all in Mims- oh how young we all were....and this weekend I get to see her walk down the aisle. So surreal.

So a couple of things have been happening in my life

1) learning greatly about conflict resolution
2) God's blessing and provision with future and ministries
3) Finally letting go and being secure in God :)

I'm sitting at the computer lab and working- at least getting some kind of income into my new york expenses. people have seriously non-stop being coming to visit! currently i have dawn with me- and when i come back from atlanta it will be dawn, ethel, ethel's mom, and ethel's boyfriend Mark! hahahah :) full house! but i'm glad though- they are keeping me energetic- 'cause i am an extrovert! hahaha

I got an internship offer with Disabilities Network of New York City. but I turned I turned it down (what?! why??!?!...that would be the respones) for an opportunity to work for a woman who does t-shirt ministries and ministries with Muslims in New York. I can't wait to see what is there for me!

------
on the side note....i think i am a born romantic.

No comments: